There is a strong chance that once a month, Food for Thought Friday will be taken over by recipes for sweet things. Every baked good that my friends pinned on Pinterest this week looked to me like the Greatest Thing I Had Ever Seen Ever in My Life. Be warned!
- Mark Bittman at NYT: Polls Agree: Food ‘System’ Needs Fixing
- This looks like it could easily be made vegan. It also looks like it belongs in my mouth right now: Dark and Damp Molasses Cake at the kitchn. Just so you know, if you do make it vegan, and you drop it off at my house, that would be super-sweet.
- Vegan Twix Bars at Alice Q. Foodie
- When I saw the pictures of these Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars, I nearly spilled coffee all over my computer.
- Are you like me? Do you see every single recipe and think: “I wonder how that would taste with pumpkin in it?” Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread is like monkey bread with pumpkin added! You’re welcome!